Joanne's Musings

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backdamaskbrown3col.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My first blog

Okay, I have been wanting to blog for awhile, but I didn't think I had much to say. I have just decided that bloging would be fun just because. I don't care if anyone follows it, I just want a place to brag about my God, my sexy husband, my kiddos and my friends. So, here goes..... I have a hetic life all three of my girls feel the need to speak at the same time most every day. Tonight's dinner is a great example, we had Campbell singing into her ice cream cone(she already ate, people!), Sawyer taking a pratice spelling test and Mackay telling us all about her day all at the same time! I was very pround because I followed each one of them! I might have missed a word or two or three, but I got the gist. I think I rocked it tonight! Just another night in the life of Super Mom, Joanne!

1 comment:

  1. I take it nothing has happened since November 2009? ;)

    And I could just picture dinner... and Mackay's comment in your second post. Oh my. Laughter abounds!

    ReplyDelete